Sunday, July 24, 2011

Photography Incentives Program

I would like to begin a Photography Incentives Program. Many of my customers are photographers or customers purchasing accessories for professional photos. For how many items I send out my doors a week, I'd love to be seeing more of them in action!

I know how costly the prop collecting can get and I hate that I am unable to offer discounts to all the professionals I work with... so....

This is where the incentives come in!

If you have a professional image of one of my creations in use and are willing to share it with me for use in listings I would like to offer a $5 credit to my shop per image used.  Just to clarify, I would not consider reposting the image on my facebook page as use-- I often like to do that just to send some potential new fans your way. If I use your image in an Etsy listing, on my website or in a promotional collage or ad I would issue you a credit! (This does not apply to returned photos I have sent out free products in return for photos) You can save your credits for use together or as I issue them. As always, all listings will contain links back to you when your photos are used. Please note that not all images will be used & credit will be issued only for those that are. Additionally, this is not retroactive for photos sent me in the past, sorry!


I have created an online document {here} to help me keep track of the submissions. Please fill out this form & send the images to me via email with  Photography Incentives Submission in the subject line.

Looking forward to seeing all your fantastic images!

Thanks so much,

Katy

3 comments:

  1. great idea! LOVE this! I will certainly be sending images your way, I have a lot of headbands to use!
    -Ilyssa of ThreeBabies Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! from Lorena Tomblin Photography ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me wanna shop...and round up some cute babies!!

    ReplyDelete