Monday, April 11, 2011

Small Beginnings Photography


This post highlights the talents of one of my very favorite ladies. Courtney started off as a  customer & after I figured out she was a talented photographers became my go-to gal for pics of my creations.  She always, always gets me quality photos of my goodies (and quickly at that, I might add. Admitedly, I am not the most patient person around :)

Not only is she talented as all get out, she is so sweet & caring! She orders so many things from me & they are always for someone else. Thoughful gifts, little treats to pass out to little ones at her sessions... she just has a huge heart! ( I love that this gal still gives thank you gifts :) Courtney has surpassed from business associate to friend & I am so lucky she came into my life!

You can find her work here on her blog, here on her facebook & contact her here via email!


Enjoy these stunning examples of her work:









4 comments:

  1. Katy, I don't even know what to say. What an unexpected surprise. I am so honored you think my work is blog worthy. Honestly though, I think you are the one who deserves all the credit and a HUGE thank you. You have always gone above and beyond and been extremely kind, helpful and let's not forget speedy! I love each and every item I have purchased from you and I know my recipients do too (and I'm sure I'll be back MANY more times to flood your inbox with orders!) Bottom line, I am thankful I found you, thankful we've become friends from afar and I hope someday we will get to meet in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled you are touched! I really am pretty bad at putting my thoughts into words, my creativity definitely does not come out in this facet :)I hope you know how much I appreciate you! Thank you for EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney IS both an amazing photographer and an amazing person!! Your items and her pictures combined are priceless:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love Courtney!! She is wonderful and her pictures are always beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete